Thursday, May 19, 2011

Molly's Christmas Program!

Molly had her first school program around Christmas time. It was so cute! They sang all kinds of songs and they were sweet. It's always funny for me to see Molly with her class. She seems to always be right up there doing the things the other kids are doing at the same time or sometimes ahead of them. She was writing her name for a long time be fore a lot of the kids in her class, even though she is one of the youngest in the class. I don't ever feel that she is struggling or that she is having a hard time keeping up with the other kids in her class, but when they are all together she is definitely one of the shortest. She and a few others that are also the younger in the class. I always get such a kick out of it. It makes me feel that she is still my little Molly and I have a little extra time before she is growing up. I'm sure that wont happen with Stella. Even though she is also going to be one of the youngest in her class she had more of the Baird gene and is kind of tall. It's funny because everywhere I go people will ask me if they are twins and even though they are 2 years apart people still ask. I think that is partly Molly is shorter for her age and Stella is taller for her age, anyway here are a few pic from Molly's Christmas program.






No comments: