Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maskers and Brains!

Today I was doing Molly's hair and and put a braid in the front to keep the hair out of her face and she was so funny! When I got done she looked at me and with a huge smile on her face she said...
"Mommy, thank you for putting the brain in my hair."
She just kept talking about how much she liked brains (braids) and on and on. No matter how many times I told her what a braid was and what a brain was she just kept calling her braid a brain.
She was also talking about how she was going to get balloon animals today at school for the last day and how she was going to get a kittie, but the teacher couldn't put "maskers" on it. I loved this line...
"but maybe I will ask my teacher if she can put maskers on it, but I don't think that she can."
Just in case you were wondering it's whiskers.

No comments: