Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Major Catching Up!

On mothers day my brother in law made some comment about our trip last year and something that had happened that had triggered a memory of Molly saying something funny, but I just couldn't grasp it for some reason. I thought I would NEVER forget it becuase at the time it was so funny! Well after that nagging at me for a few days the thought came to me to check the blog, and sure enough there it was. I was so happy and then the whole thing came flooding back and it was as funny now as it was then. Had I not blogged about it I would not have it. This being my only journal I realized I have missed out on so much the last few months due to not feeling well and just falling behind and then realizing that catching up is overwhelming so I thought I would just make quick notes of what has been happening over the past few months. So here come a lot of blog posts!

No comments: