Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter 2011!

This was a crazy Easter I think that Stella and I had a little bug and weren't feeling super great. but the girls were lucky to have such a great dad! So while I had a girls day out he took the girls to an egg hunt and then they decorated eggs and he got them all ready for bed! Really I have the most amazing and supportive husband ever! I was so glad that he got to spend some time with them doing those fun things, and the girls are always thrilled with extra time they get with just dad!
Easter Morning the girls were thrilled with what the Easter Bunny had brought. The hit.... Hello Kitty suitcases! they got some clothing and swim suits and some candy and all of that fun stuff.

Stella seemed to be feeling a little better but I was still feeling crappy so I got the girls ready and sent them off with Kris,



both of us knowing that He couldn't take Stella to nursery so planned to take Stella to classes with him. I was planning on meeting up with them for sacrament, but 2 hours into it I was still feeling horrible. You know it's hard for me to decipher what is baby and what is a bug anymore I always feel sick. So Kris brought Stella home and she took and nap and so did I! That night we had my side of the family coming up for dinner and so we started to get dinner ready! Kris manned the grill and the stake was amazing. Everyone pitched in and brought something and it was all amazing. Cyd made my moms rolls and it brought a little of home. Kat made a great salad and Sierra went over the top with desert and made baked alaska... not only did it taste amazing but looked beautiful! We finished the night off with an episode of amazing race. Thanks everyone for making it an amazing holiday!

No comments: