Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleepover At Magas!

I was meeting up with my mom to run some errands and Molly has just really had a rough month. She is not so sure she likes me and has started to be a bit more aggressive with Stella. When I talked to my mom that morning she said to pack some things for Molly and that she would take her home for the weekend. I was soooo not going to let her go, but than I realized she needed some special attention, Something I could not do for her so I let her go and she had such a blast and all the reports I got were very good. I'm glad that she got a little break and it was nice to go out on a date with Kris without worrying about getting a baby sitter and getting home to get Molly into bed. Thanks Mommer, Dad, Kat and Whit, You're the best. Molly sure loves her Maga and Papa, Kat and Whit. She had all kinds of fun. Word has it she had grandpa wearing the play apron and reading her books. What a fun weekend for her. I need to get the pictures from my sister Whitney.

1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Maga had a great time with Marnie. She was a doll. She kept us all laughing and smiling.
She can have a sleep over anytime she wants.
Love you all.
Mom