Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky!

Carter, Nana, & Stella

K, so it's taken me a bit to get caught up on my posts. I still have a list that I need to post on a post it on my computer, it will get put in the draw soon, being as we are having the ward dinner at our house on Saturday so we are doing some serious cleaning, anyway I always get way off track.
It was my mother in laws birthday yesterday and I just wanted to express my gratitude to her. I know I'm not the easiest daughter in law, which would make me the hardest being as there are only 2 of us. No, but really I know I'm quirky and funny at times, or all the time I think I came wired like that. I just really am grateful to Becky. How can you not be when I have benefited form her hard work (not that I think Kris was really hard work). I have an amazing husband and I know that it's because he had such an awesome mom. I really hope she knows how grateful I am to her for teaching him all that she has. I don't know many husbands that will help their wifes as much as my husband helps me. So I just hope that she knows how grateful I am to her for all she has done for Kris growing up, all that she has done for us, and all that she has done for the kids. She is a great Nana!

No comments: