Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Moved!

How cute are they!!!!!
So I'm back in young women's and I'm really glad to be there. I will REALLY miss my co-teacher and my primary kids. They were so awesome, but due to additional drama it's really nice to be back in young women's. I have been called as a beehive advisor and I'm thrilled. I will really miss my Laurels, however it's nice to get to know a different group of girls. They are so excited about activities and learning and just being in young women's. This will be awesome and you know change is always good. Our first activity was just last night and we played a get to know you game and it was a blast. I'm excited to work with the young women's board, they seem like amazing ladies and I'm excited to get to know them better. So here's to change and growth:)

No comments: