Saturday, August 30, 2008

Too Quiet

The other day I could tell Molly was awake because I could see the light coming form the window through the crack under the door. I just wasn't hearing anything, which was fine with me for a little bit. I was grateful for the chance to get some things done, but I got concerned when I didn't hear anything for a while so I went to check on her and this is what I found. I love that Molly can find happiness where ever she goes, now if I can just convince her that she can be happy even when she isn't in her room alone:)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Now that is cute. Way to go for capturing it!

Uffens Family said...

That is too cute! She looks like the most chill happy little girl ever!

The Stevens said...

She is so cute and what a cute room!!! I love the colors and fun dots! Oh and congrats on the potty training! I love a potty trained child! :-)

Natalie said...

I finally did my tag!