Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So my friend Debbie tagged me and I have taken forever to actually post. I don't know why I was having such a hard time coming up with random things about me. but here they are.
1) I've been sky diving! That's right and it was a blast! I went with my cousin Amy and she was so much fun to go with! I had about a 45 min. drive to her house to meet her and then another hour +. When I got in my car to head to Amy's house the popular Tim MaGraw song "Live like you were dying" Was playing and then when we got in the car after the whole thing the song was playing again. It was so much fun and I would totally do it again in a heart beat... It was way more fun than bungi jumping, ya I've done that too. I know nice outfit, but hey I had to put up proof:)


2) I'm a Law & Order fan. I know kind of funny, My mom can't watch them b/c she said that it makes her feel like the world is horrible, but I love them. I also love the American Justice, and Cold Case Files on A&E. I know, I'm really not morbid I just find it fascinating how they solve the crimes and that's why I love them so much.

3) I'm a totally night owl. I would much rather say up late and sleep in late than early to bed and early to rise, However, on vacation I'm totally the opposite. Well I still like to stay up late, but I'm always up and ready to go do something early.

4) I love to sleep under all of my blankets and snuggle down into them all, but then the window has to be open or the fan has to be on so I don't get too hot, I just think it feels comforting and I love that feeling of all of those blankets on top of me.

5) K, I'm an organize nut! I have decided when my kids are in school all day, I would love to be a professional organizer, Really! I'm ok if there are a few things out here and there, Don't get me wrong I like things clean, but as long as I know my closets and draws are organized I'm ok. My house is never all organized, but I love to keep it up and I love to do it. I just found these purse organizers and I love them for my car console, It's just a big pit, and my purse, this is the picture of it I got off the Internet.


6) My least favorite thing about being a mom, the only thing I don't like about being a mom, is clipping my kids fingernails. I don't even mind doing it when they got older, but when they are newborns I hate it. I'm so scared I'm going to take off the tip of their finger.

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

Know I'm tagging Amy B., Mommer, Amy J., Nat, Sierra, Ashley




5 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

so fun. i love organizing too. i just can't wait until i have money to go buy stuff to use to organize everything i have. :)

Ashley said...

I see your tag and will definitely try to do it, though it may take me a while to think of what to put. Thanks.

How fun, skydiving. That is awesome. Maybe I will pay you to come and organize my home! :)

jacksonx03 said...

Oh what fun memories! I LOVED that skydiving experience, I guess we had to do something exciting since we were members of the "old maid brigade" back then! And it did make it even that much more fun that that Tim McGraw song played for us; how cliche!

Amy J.

Brooke said...

I had no idea you are such a dare devil! Way to go. I seriously need some major "organizing" in my life. Things are just way too chaotic right now. xoxo

Ashley said...

I did it.