Monday, August 25, 2008

Huge Day!!!



Kris is one that never really wants anything, which makes gift giving really hard sometimes. He is just so easy going and is always thinking of others before himself. One of Kris's loves is sports. He is a die hard Jazz fan and has a great love for the Dallas Cowboys. Well today was a huge day for him. He, his dad, and his brother Mark have decided to go to a Cowboys game and today was the day the tickets came in the mail. Well Kris is thrilled and I couldn't be more excited for him. I'm so glad that he is doing something he really wants to and that he can do it with his dad and brother. Congratulations! I love you babe! PS I totally didn't plan the Jazz shirt.

2 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

I heard about their trip. Now when is the girl trip?

Kari said...

Rosey, better trade those tickets up for BYU tickets. T.O. = homo go cards.