Monday, August 25, 2008

Surprise Visit!


Yesterday we were just hanging out, making cookies and laying around, like we do on most Sundays. We looked kind of scary after our naps and the house... Well let's just say I have always believed that cleaning day should be Monday. Why clean on Saturday so that everyone can stay home all day on Sunday and mess it all up again. Anyway we heard the door bell ring and when I answered it there was my cousin Hazel! My aunt Camie and uncle Daren had stopped by to see Stella and say hi. Not to mention give me a bit advice on what to do with the basement. Camie has an amazing eye for decorating, yard and everything else. Here are Daren and Camies girls Addy, Sophie, Hazel, and Millie with Camie and Stella and Molly! It was so fun to see them and chat. Thanks for coming and braving my messy house! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh that is so fun. I always feel my house seems messiest when someone stops by unexpected.

I could use design help from all of you! Can't wait to see pictures.

Amy Brindley said...

Never be ashamed of your messy house. Everyone else's looks just the same, only they cleaned up real quick before you came over... that is if you gave advance warning!! You should see mine, especially our bedroom/office. It looks like a tornado hit.