Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh Boy! Not a Cold!



That's right! Molly woke up with a cold today! She has the sexy smoker voice and a runny nose that makes Niagara Falls look small. Really. It is so gross. When she sneezed there is a pool of snot, and I have a 4 week old baby! I have been making sure that she is no where near the baby and we have been using hand sanitizer all day. I hope this will not last long. Poor Molly feels lousy and Poor Stella is still having troubles with her tummy, reflux, and a bit of colic, and having a hard time which leads to poor daddy that feels me get up 3-4 times a night and has to get up and go to work all day long and is so exhausted because of the lack of rest he is getting at night. As for me... I'm not pregnant and so I'm doing fine. There will be a day we get everything in sync, right? Maybe I'm hoping for something that will never happen!

2 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

that is so sad. i hate it when little ones are sick. ethan has had a few colds, one that was really severe and turned into broncialitis (i have no idea if that's how you spell that), and it always broke my heart. good luck!

Camille said...

i am so sorry. there is nothing worse! don't worry, this too will pass. and hopefully stella-bella will be getting better too. i am so sorry. i wish i just lived around the corner to take your kids so you could get a nap! make sure if they are both asleep that you are too!!! don't worry about the house, kris can take care of that when he gets home ;)