Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Get To Know My Husband!

I saw this little questioner on my cousins blog and decided to join in on the fun, against Kris's wishes! Did I mention that he is humble and hates people talking about how awesome he is!

How long did you date before you were married?
That would depend on who you asked! Off and on for 6 years!
How long have you been married?
3 1/2 years
What does he do that surprises you?
He is so frugal, so when he buys stuff it always kind of shocks me...my car total shock!!!!!
What is your favorite quality of his?
There are too many to count, but he is so amazing with the girls and me. He so kind and generous to everyone. Most people wouldn't know that because he is so reserved, but he takes off work (which he hardly ever does) to participate in ward service and welfare assignments.
My favorite physical quality...His legs! Totally sexy, and one of the cutest bums ever!
Does he have a Nickname for you?
Not really babe, hun, Linds,..(all of the normal ones)
What is his favorite color?
Blue
What is his favorite food?
Mt. Dew not really a food, but a true staple for him, also Lasagna
What is his favorite sport?
He likes everything. He played on the BYU tennis team, has season tickets for the Jazz, and Love the Cowboys for football.
When and where was your first kiss?
Late Dec 1999, On the door step of my apartment.
Favorite thing to do as a couple?
He is teaching me how to play tennis, but I think we just like to hang out together, it doesn't really matter what we do.
Do you have any children?
Two of the cutest girls you have ever seen!
Does he have a hidden talent?
Singing! He would never share this talent, but I'm lucky enough to get a glimpse hear or there... He is just really funny!
How old is he?
35
Who said I love you first?
For those of you who know us...Me. Is that surprising?
What is his favorite type of music?
Old school rap! ha ha ha! Anything old school, he listens to talk sports radio, more than anything
What do you admire most about him?
He works so hard at everything and is so kind an gracious to everyone. He is one of the most pure hearted person I have ever know.
Do you think he will read this?
Of course, He has to preview it

6 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

AHHHHH!! That is so precious! I hope I am as lucky as you to get a guy like kris or craig when i get married. I have the coolest brother-in-laws on the whole universe:)

Liz said...

It is so fun to embarass our husbands with how wonderful they are!

Neysa said...

Oh my Lindsay how the heck are ya? Tiffany told me your blog address. I hope you don't mind me commenting. This is Neysa. Your little girl is just DARLING as can be. Tiff said you have another girl. How fun. If you would like to, come visit my blog at thepoers.blogspot.com. Would love to keep in touch with you. I am sooooo glad I found your blog. It's been FOREVER long. We are going private though here within the next week or 2 would LOVE to invite you to it when we do so. If you would on our blog leave your email address. Thanks.

The Wyler Family said...

very fun to read!

Liz said...

Hey just to let you know you won the rose bows. I will bring them to thanksgiving if you are planning on being there.

The Wyler Family said...

hey, i just had to tell you that yesterday you inspired me. i read that entry about how you were crazy busy, feeling sick, etc. and you got on the tredmill. i haven't been on the tredmill for a couple weeks now because of sickness and many other excuses. yesterday, i did it! thanks!