Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Lucky Girl!




Today is Kris and my anniversary and I just can't help but think of what a lucky girl I am. Kris and I have know each other for a long time and even though it took us a while to finely both be on the same page about getting hitched, I can't help but think that my life would not be the same without him. I can honestly say that there has not been one single day that I have ever wondered why I married him. I just feel blessed to have him in my life. I'm always telling my little sister that I love my life, and one day she told me that I had to hear this song because it totally reminded her of me. When I listened to it, all but the dog, it's on the money. It"s exactly how I feel about my life. So you will have to listen to the "I love my life" song on my play list here on the blog. Kris, Thanks for making life so amazing. I truly LOVE my life, and most of all YOU! Thank you for being the man, husband, and father that you are.

7 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

Congrats on three years! You've sure been productive!!! Wow, it really seems like longer than that. I guess it's because you two dated forever. Do you guys have big plans?

Camille said...

congrats! and i loved that song, it's a good one and exactly how i feel too ;) hope you had a sick-free anniversary!

cristelle amber said...

congrats!!! It was good to talk to you guys for a minute tonight. let's get together soon...

The Wyler Family said...

congratulations! i love your wedding pics. i also love that song. we used it on a slide show for my sister. i love it.

Deb said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I have been wanting to thank you for coming, the boob fairy song, and for the clock we love it!!! Congrats on 3 years. We love the two of you together and really, really, enjoyed your visit. Please come again and please send me your e-mail. I love your blog.

brittani c. said...

happy anniversary! I've never seen your wedding pics, but you look absolutely gorgeous!

The Bastian's said...

Happy Anniversary Linds! I remember that day well, you smiled for every second of it. You were so happy. I am so happy that you are still happy and in love! Love ya girl!!