Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Huge Thanks!


I just have to take a second to tell my brother and sister in law... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! They have been so good to us and have really helped us out. They have been here the last two weekends helping with Molly's room and getting the basement done and updated. Cameron and Kris spend Friday night and all day Saturday building the built in entertainment center! They did such an awesome job. We would have been lost without Cameron! We have been working hard to get the basement done before this baby comes and it has been an overwhelming job, but the help we have gotten from Cameron, Sierra and my Mom have really made it manageable. I feel so blessed to have such wonder family. Thanks so much for all of the help. It has been truly appreciated! Thanks so much to all of you. I love you all so much and again Kris and I both really appreciate all you have done! We can't wait to get the basement done and then we'll have to have you over for a big party! Thanks, sure love ya.

2 comments:

Camille said...

i can't wait to come and see all the work that has been done. when we get back from denver we need to go out! can't wait to see it all, and i am glad molly's bump wasn't too bad!

Ashley said...

You totally have to post pictures of your awesome basement. I'm sure it's great. We really want to do ours and probably do a built in entertainment area, so I'd LOVE to see yours and get some much needed ideas. Do you not have renters anymore? Does your house have three bedrooms upstairs or two?