Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!



To all those fathers out there happy fathers day to you all. I wanted to take just a second and say a few word about the fathers in my life. First to my wonderful husband. I could have never have seen what an incredible father you would become. I always knew that you would be a good dad, but you have exceeded by far any expectations. I love watching you with Molly. You can look at her for hours and still look like you are enthralled with with. I love the way she just lights up when you walk into the room. I love that you always want to take her with you where ever you go, washing the car, mowing the lawn, going to get a drink, a swim trip to nan and pa's and on and on. I think that it says a lot that you want to take her with you all the time. You are amazing and I feel lucky to have you for a husband, Molly loves you and she will be blessed though out her life for having you as a dad. Thanks I love you. To Kris's Dad, I just want to say thank you. I have the best most amazing husband in the world. I can not imagine my life with out him and I look forward to each and everyday I have with him. I want to tell you thank you for raising such an amazing son. My life have been blessed because of your hard work, although I don't see Kris as being much of a challenge. Thank you for teaching him how to be a good father, we learn by example, Thank you for all of the time you took for him, and preparing him to be a husband and father! Lastly to my dad. What can I say. I know my dad had a lot more work with me as a child, Sorry about that. I have come a long way and I know that is because of you and mom. You have been an incredible example to me of hard work, and as the young womans theme states this year you are truly steadfast and immovable in the gospel. Thank you so much for teaching me and supporting me, and loving me when I know that it wasn't easy. Thank you for being there for me whether it's a two hour melt down in you office about what I should do with life, or coming to you about sports, gospel, work, motherhood, and so on. Thank you for always listening and your wise advice. You truly are one of my hero's. It would be a great honor to become like you! I love you. Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Amy Brindley said...

Gosh, you got me all teary eyed! And cute pic of molly and kris. As always, she looks adorable! See you soon!