Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween.

K so Wednesday we had the ward or "neighborhood" Halloween party. I have never dressed up as an adult and thought I would give it a try this year. Kris has been sick and so he stayed home, I should have left a child home with him, but not wanting my kids to get what he has I took them both with me. This was quite a challenge, and my amazing friend Margaret helped me out so much. It's really hard to get dinner for a child while trying to keep track of her hold your baby and plate and try to put food on it. Moms need at least 4 hands. We didn't stay long. Molly didn't really get all of the games this year and I think in another year she will totally be into it. Did I mention I was trying to work around my costume and the balloons really got in the way. Anyway it was fun while we were there, I don't think that I will be going next year if Kris is sick for the 3rd year in a row. It didn't do me any good taking both kids, because they both woke up today sick so we will be spending Halloween at home tonight! Kris talked me into taking Molly to a few houses and so we talked him into coming with us, we also got Kerry to go with us. Fun night and Molly got a ton of candy!

Here is Kerry, Molly the Monkey and Stella the Banana! Happy trick or treating!

Me the tourist that found a monkey and trying to lure her with a banana!

6 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

I love your costumes! Very clever idea!

brittani c. said...

I want your touristy glasses. Very glam!

Peace, Love, Happiness!!! said...

We love the pictures of you and your kids. Kerry looks good too. Too bad Kris wasn't feeling well.

Natalie said...

Nice costume, Linds! You look awesome! Our trunk or treat was hard enough with 2 adult and one child! Way to go... for going! I didn't think it was much worth it either, but will be once Hannah gets older. (We definitely should have eaten at home first.)

Again, LOVE the costume and your kids' too!

Katie said...

You are awesome! I just love the costume

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love how all the costumes worked out! You are such a great mother! Love ya