Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flipping The Bird!

I was just looking at my cousins blog and her lastest post was titled "Jesus Wants Me..." and here I am with the "Flipping the bird" title! Ya! Really need I say more.
Sat I stayed home with Stella while she napped and Kris and Molly went swimming at the gym we have a membership at. So apparently she said to Kris "look daddy" and then flipped him the bird. Kris responded calmly (I'm sure laughing) and told her we don't do that and it's not a good thing to do. Kris said he was just truing to figure out where she was getting this from, wondering if it's from school or where? She did this to him a few more times each time being corrected. Kris said that he did figure it out. There were a few middle age school boys at the pool who kept flipping each other off... NICE! Thanks for teaching my 3 year old that! So tonight Molly came to give me hugs before heading to bed and said, "Mommy look." Flipping me the bird, laughing hysterically. I tried to say as calm as I could. I told her how it was really bad and it was not something that would make Heavenly Father or Jesus happy. I told her how she was doing and saying something really bad when she did that. I hope she figured it out... Jesus Wants Me...To NoT FliP peOpLe The BIRD!

4 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

lame teenager boys.. Well props to kris and you for taking it calmly. Love you

Camille said...

k, that is hilarious! what an observant little girl :) we need to get together soon. i will talk to jeff :)

Steph H said...

Oh I love your blog! You guys are such good parents!

Brooke said...

Seriously... love it! A girl after my own heart;)