Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Silly Molly!

Holy cow! Where did the time go? Really? I can't believe how big she is getting. It makes me really sad. The other day Molly was sitting at the counter and she was talking about herself and she said Molly! What she has never said Molly? Every time we have asked her to say Molly it has come out Marnie! So as a result she has been called Marnie, I still call her that. It's a great nick name, and so cute not to mention she is the one that started it. Now when you call her Marnie she says "No Moooooolllly"! She is so funny when you ask her what her name is she says "Molly Rosaner" It's really quite cute! She is now singing ABC's, I am a Child of God, and any other song at the top of her lungs... funny story about that...
*I was telling my parents that she sings I am a Child of God and my dad hadn't heard her sing it. So I told her to sing it for him, she wouldn't, but then my dad told her he would get her a marshmallow if she sang it for him. He walked out of the family room (to get the marshmallow), but I think Molly was afraid she wasn't going to get the marshmallow because she hadn't sang the song. She ran after him saying "No, grandpa stop!" then just burst into the loudest version of I am a Child of God that you have ever heard. We were all dying!
*I was in the kitchen getting some stuff done and things were really quiet, and that made me nervous. Molly has a habit of wanting to put stuff mostly the roll of toilet paper down the toilet. So I called to her and asked what she was doing and she yelled back. Putting piggies on Molly's toes. (She always refers to herself in the 3rd person.) totally confused by what she was saying I went into the bathroom and this is what I found...


background... she calls her elastics for her hair piggies. Where does that come from, we put her hair in piggies, and so she has been calling the elastics piggies since she could talk.
She had lined them all up and put them on her toes. She is creative I will give her that.

She is growing up and just seems to get bigger and bigger. We are kind of in this no mans land of naps. She is getting to the point that if she has a nap she will lay in bed and talk for hours, not that I mind as long as she isn't running through the house like a crazy person, but It's nice when she will go to sleep at 7 when we put her down. So there have been days we don't put her down for a nap and then she goes right to sleep at 7. Well on Saturday my brother Cameron was up here helping with the basement and I went to get his wife from work and I had told Kris that Molly was eating and to come and check on here in a little bit. I didn't have to go far to get my sister in law but when I got home this is what found...
She was so tired. She can't get off the stool by herself yet, that is a true blessing. It's the only place I can put her that I know she will still be there when I get back. Anyway she had fallen asleep in her lunch, Her elbow is in her pita pizza, bless her heart. She was so tired. She really is so funny! She just makes me happy, most of the time! Kris hadn't heard me and so he didn't know that he was supposed to check on her. I should have made sure everyone knew what was going on before I left. My little girl is growing up! She is such an awesome sister. I could hear her in the family room talking to Stella and she was talking in her high pitched voice! I had to really listen because at first i thought that she saying "Stella you retard!" That's when I really started to listen. I NEVER say that! as I listened closer I could tell that she was saying..."Stella, you sweetheart." She is so funny with her. She calls her sweetheart, honey, and other funny little things all the time. She is always wanting her to "look at me Stella!" or she will say "Mommy Stella's so sweet." She loves her little sister and is so glad that she is here. I really hope that they are buddies. She can be a bit overwhelming for Stella at times, but they are getting to the point that they can play with each other and they really enjoy it!

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love this video! She is so adorable. You are such a great mother, Molly is such a smartie.