Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick... On So Many Levels!

My kids have been sick for over 2 weeks and have had this horrible runny nose... Really it's the never ending flowing river. I have had to buy small packs of Kleenex to carry around with me, because it's so bad and you never know when you are going to be in need. I was using all of my wipes on noses that I didn't have any when I needed them for a diaper. Anyway. I went to get Stella up from a nap and this is what I found... I will warn you that these pictures are not for the weak of stomach.



Yes! that would be snot all up her face, and on her eyelashes! So gross. The thing is, you really can't even get the whole picture with these pictures. You had to have seen it in person! I was never going be the mom with gross, nasty runny noses, but here I am:) I am trying to keep it at bay and especially in public. Just so gross!

No comments: