Monday, December 28, 2009

What's In That Mouth Now?

Anyone that has spent more than 10 min with Stella knows that everything goes right into her mouth. Oh boy! This has been scary at times, funny at times and totally embarrassing at other times (dinner at the Eastons comes to mind). I came out of the bedroom as we were all getting ready to go to a Rosander family party and her mouth looked full... this is getting harder to tell if there is something in there being as she chews on her tough ALL the time. So wondering if it was just her tongue I though I would check it out. What do you think I found...

two whole Reese's peanut butter cups wrappers and all. She was not going to let a wrapper stop her. After fishing out all of the extra paper with a drop to your knees though your head back kind of fit, Stella wasn't much better jk. I started to investigate. That's when I found the other two. OH boy! This girls is way too funny.

Another good story was we were getting ready again to go to the Rosanders and coming out of the bedroom found Stella on the counter. She had climbed up on the chair to the desk and on to the counter and was going though Kris's wallet and taking out all of the cards. I'll tell you, this girl knows what she wants that is for sure!

5 comments:

Camille said...

that is totally cracking me up. we didn't think anything of it. seriously you should not be embarrassed at all!! she is a cutie. i love your gingerbread pictures! super cute and detailed :)

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Oh Stella Bella!!! She is one cute little kid. She reminds me of someone else about 29 years ago!
Love you.

Steph H said...

I read this post to Adam and we were laughing out loud. Oh, the things we get to look forward to as parents! I love so much that you took a picture of the goopy discovery. You're so great. And great find, Stella! Cha-ching!

Brooke said...

Love It!!! She takes after her aunt Brooke! Miss you guys. They looked darling on Sunday! I still am tripping out that Molly is a little Sunbeam! xoxo

Addy Baird said...

She is so cute! It was fun to see you guys today!
-Addy*