Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny Sayings.

Molly has had a few funny things to say lately and I just had to get them down before I forget them.

-Stella was crying about something (this is something we are used to hearing at our house) but Molly asked "Mommy, why is Stella crying?" I told her that she was crying because... (what ever she was crying about) and Molly responded "No Mommy, Stella is crying because she is so sad she doesn't have another sister." The thing that mad this so funny was I have been sick for 2 days down and out on the couch. I have not been able to do much of anything for my girls and it totally brought back memories of when I was pregnant. and as long as I can remember what it's like, I don't think there is a 3rd baby in the mix for a long time. Not that I wouldn't love another baby (even though I struggle with just the 2 that I have) but it's that Stella is so demanding right now and with her personality and her age there is no way that I can spend 6-9 months on the bathroom floor. That is why this was so funny to me.

-Molly asks everyday "Mommy, where are we going tomorrow." No lie! she asks this every day! So last night she asked if we were going anywhere? Being as we have all been sick we have not left the house for 3 days. So I told her we were going somewhere tomorrow and she said
"Are we going to Ikea, or Grandmas house, Those are your 2 options."
She is so funny! She just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

ha ha i love her. she is such a cutie!!

The Wyler Family said...

that is hilarious! i especially love the 2nd one. kids pick up on everything we say. so cute!