Tuesday, October 6, 2009

McDonald's


Kris went to pick up Molly from preschool today and was greeted by on of her teachers and was told this funny story.
She and Molly were playing on the little pretend car out on the play ground, and the teacher asked Molly were they were driving to. Molly said she didn't know. The teacher said "I like McDonald's. Maybe we should go there and I can get a Diet Coke." Molly said back I like McDonald's too, We should go there. The teacher said that they should pretend to go. Molly shot right back with... "You can go in your real car, and I will wait here for you."
Oh my little fry lover! This girl just cracks me up.

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious!

Brooke said...

She is so stinkin cute! Miss you guys! xoxo

The Wyler Family said...

that is so funny. what a funny little girl.