Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Few Hours Turned Into A 3 Day Obsession!

I had a couple of hours on Thursday when Molly was at preschool and I had put Stella down for an early nap, that never happens, but Kris was home and could go pick up Molly and Stella was so exhausted and kept falling apart. So I took the opportunity to do a quick pick up of my kitchen, long story short I was putting something away that lead to cleaning out a cupboard which lead into my 3 day clean out obsession. I can now say every drawer and cupboard is cleaned out and organized. It feels amazing. I almost want to just keep my cupboards open so that I can truly enjoy it. To bad that is not the part of my house everyone sees. I love to clean out and organize. This is one of my favorite things to do and I fell so much better when things have a place and are in that place! Some things just needed touch ups and others needed a full over haul, but it's done and it feels great! Now onto the desk and then onto the toys! Here is what my kitchen looks like now:) I didn't take before shots. I know I have to show it off... I mean when will anyone ever see it? I think I'll sleep really well tonight! Well lets hope!

















8 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy cow... want to come over to my house?!

Roxcy said...

Good JOB!

Brooke said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous! Love it. xoxo

EJNielsen said...

Looks great! Now this is where you say "nobody touch anything! keep things just the way they are!" :)

brittani c. said...

It's not an obsession, Linds...it's a way of life!! I'm totally with you on this; however, my cupboard space is near to nothing, so things are crammed in and not so nice. :)

Kate said...

Looks great! I am sure that feels awesome to have done! :)

The Wyler Family said...

looks awesome! you want to come do mine???

Steph H said...

I LOVE that you took pictures of every single cuboard and drawer! You're so great. They look awesome!! When we moved in everything just landed in a space and I can't wait till I'm not pregnant and have the energy (and ability to bend down) so I can organize everything! This is good inspiration!