Friday, August 21, 2009

Mom Redemption!

Due to being out of commission for a week and on the couch not feeling well and leaving my kids on the verge of neglect I had to do something fun with them yesterday. So I struck a deal with Molly 3 days ago that if she would get the living room cleaned up then I would put on a new movie and make some popcorn. It only took her two days to get that done and we were finally ready for our movie matinee. I put down a blanket, had both girls get their blankies (yes they both have blankies) and made some popcorn with a special surprise (mini m&m's) in it and then put a rice crispy treat in there treat baskets and we turned on "Rescuers, Down Under" now I'm a fan of the traditional "Rescuers" but being as we have not added that to our list as of yet... Rescuers Down Under was great. They were so cute. Molly was enthraled with the movie and loving her treats, while Stella was more focused on her treats. Stella loved the rice crispy treat but when it came to the popcorn she wasn't interested, i did notice however that she had managed to pick out all of her m&m's. She was so funny she was walking around with ricecrispy treats hanging form her bum. Oh they were so funny. Molly loved the movie and has already asked about 50 times if she can watch it again.




3 comments:

brittani c. said...

I hope you're feeling better!

I remember that movie when I was younger...great one! I would probably be picking out the M&M's out too. Salty and sweet is a good combination though.

jacksonx03 said...

cute butt! Glad you're feeling better!

Steph H said...

You're such a great mom! What a fun treat!