Thursday, January 8, 2009

Totally Losing It!

So on Tuesday morning I had a young womens board meeting and we discussed all that need to be done to help our girls, upcoming events and the list goes on and on! I had taken my two sick kids which were little angels both of them. They really were soooo good. Molly wanted me to hold her more than she has in the last 2 years! Anyway I was in a hurry to get out of there because I had swimming, which is totally unmissable! So the day went on crazy and by bed time I was really ready for a good nights sleep. Wednesday seemed to be going surprisingly smooth and being as I had dinner figured out and tons of food, I invited Kris's parents and little sister Kerry! I didn't feel too rushed ether being as young women started at 7! We were going roller skating and the girls were sooooo excited (most of them anyway) I walked in just about 7 and got a really funny look from another leader and she asked what I was doing there. She went on to tell me that the beehives (me) were going at 6:30!!!! I was totally stunned! She was like you don't remember us talking about it at our meeting! HERE IS THE SCARY PART: I seriously have noooooooo recollection of that at all! Everyone I talked to was like... "ya remember they talked about how you guys wouldn't be there for opening exercises." I think the thing that makes me sooooo mad about all of this is that I'm a very organized person (ok i try) but I really could not recall this at all! It wasn't even like "oh I vaguely remember that" NO! I don't remember it at all! I really do feel like I'm losing it some times! I just can't believe that I was so dumb! That is so not me! Anyway that is my senior moment for my lifetime, even though I'm way to young to be having senior moments!

5 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

pregnancy also does that. do you have anything you want to share with us? just kidding. i think the memory loss stays around for a while after being pregnant.

Brooke said...

You make me laugh! Don't be hard on yourself. You are so dang cute. If it puts your mind at ease I don't think you forgetful! Hang in there! xoxo

Ashley said...

I always have moments like that, especially with two kids to distract me.

The Bastian's said...

It's okay Linds, right now every moment that I have is a senior moment--I am pregnant! Don't worry, we all have those moments, you have a lot on your plate. I am surprised it doesn't happen more often with all that you have to do! You do a great job!!

Natalie said...

If you got anything out of that meeting then I'm impressed! I had a meeting at my house with just my two advisors and I felt so scattered.