Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Molly!

So check this out! I got this email today and you have to read it...

Hi!

I happened to stumble across your blog, "The Rosander Family", and to
my amazement you also have an adorable little Molly. Our little Molly
is one and a half years old soon and full of energy (I added a few
photos of our Molly). I must admit I haven't really read your blog,
but it seems your Molly is a little older than that as she already has
got a little sister. Our Molly will get a little brother in May this
year! :)

This Rosander Family lives in Sweden, just outside Linköping.
So from one Rosander family to another - we wish you all the best!

Isn't that soooo cool! they sent some pictures of their little Molly and she is darling. I just was so amazed here we are how far away form each other and both have little girls with the same name. I think that it would be so cool to stay in touch with them and as the girls get older they can be little pen pals. Crazy I just had to share this with you. It's amazing how small technology makes our world!

2 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

That's crazy! I want to hear more. Who's blog did she find you through? I want to see the pictures too. That is so funny!

Ashley said...

How fun to find someone like that, or I guess she found you. Cool! :)