Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Away!

Kris is the best husband ever! So he surprised me with a nice little get away! Kerry and Ben were so nice to watch the kids over night. I have left Nora with a babysitter only a hand full of times so leaving over night was kind of crazy for me. But I was really looking forward to a full night of sleep. So we left just after 5 on Friday night and headed to park city. We got some dinner and then did a little shopping at the outlets and then headed to our hotel. We hit the hot tub and enjoyed the quiet. We watched the Jazz game and then we were ready for bed.... K, It would have been better to stay home and get up with kids... worst bed ever! Holy cow! We were both sooooo sore when we got up the next morning. We got up and got some breakfast and then headed out for a fun day of snowmobiling. We spent the day in the snow. The day was amazing. The weather was beautiful! There was still a good amount of snow and really it was just fun to be together and away from home. One of my favorite things about the day was watching Kris. He was like a little kid in a candy store. He had so much fun on that snowmobile. Once we were done we headed home. I loved everything about that little get a way (minus the bed). The best part was being with my amazing husband. I told him over and over that day that we needed to do this more often. What a great day! I'm so lucky to have such a great husband!








No comments: