Thursday, May 20, 2010

1st Trip to Lake Powell For the Year

Kris and I were able to take a much needed vactation and head to one of our favorite spots Lake Powell. My family really pitched in and helped out with the kids and made the trip so nice. I told Kris when we got married that we needed to take a trip each year with just the two of us. This was our trip for the year. We loved spending time with each other and the weather was amazing and the water was so calm. It was awesome to just be there the two of us. We got to do all kinds of reading and talking, we went to one of our new favortie places to eat the Dam Bar and Grill (we went with Kris's parents last year and it will definitely become one of the once per trip kind of places. I also saw a coyote for the first time ever and was kind of taken back by it. At first I thought it was just an abandoned dog and pointed out to Kris how I really don't like dogs but that is just cruel to dump a dog off. There wasn't a sole around and the dog was so skiny and the closer we got to it the Kris realized that it was a coyote. We were in the boat and kind of far away. I know none of these pictures are great, they were all taken with my phone so oh well. I think I was REALLY relaxed because I didn't pull out eather of my cameras once. It was just so fun to be with such an amazing man with NO distractions. Man I love that guy and am so glad that he picked me!






Kris and I were able to take a much needed vactation and head to one of our favorite spot Lake Powell. My family really piched in and helped out with the kids and made the trip so nice. I told Kris when we got marreied that we needed to take a trip each year with just the two of us. This was our trip for the year. We loved spending time with eachother and the weather was amazing and the water was so calm. It was awesome to just be there the two of us. We got to do all kinds of reading and talking and it was just so fun to be with such an amazing man with NO distrations. Man I love that guy and am so glad that he picked me!

No comments: