Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gardening...

My camera card is full and I guess that means I need to get those photos off the camera and onto the blog. Journaling has been slow these days but here are some high lights of things that have been going on. Kris help the girls make a fort in the back yard a few months back. I piped in and thought we should add flower boxes. So we went and got them some flowers to plant in their window boxes. Each of them had their own to plant and didn't want ANY help! So I had to coach from the sidelines... But they did take directions fairly well. They turned out really cute and the girls are loving the fort! When I took the pictures they would only make crazy faces... one less fight! Jody had helped me get the front flower beds paned and planted. I'm loving them and wish that they were growing even faster! Thank you Jody! They look so good. I need to get pictures of that as well.




1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love the photos! I love my nieces and all the fun they are having. Turned out so cute! I need to come play. And I can't wait for a party to happen! Blogged about miss nora and her bday shout out :)