Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Cake Birthday Set Up!

My sweet baby Nora turned 1! And honestly I'm so sad. I just want to cry. This baby is so sweet and part of my knows that this is going so fast! My arms are feeling more empty as she wants to be down and independent. She has her own ideas of what she wants and how to get it. This is going so fast... to fast for my own liking. I love and will miss this baby stage....

Anyway, for her birthday I wanted to do something that she likes... She loves pancakes (totally gets that from her daddy.) Loves Cheerio's and so I came up with "baby cake birthday"! I did mini pancakes, syrup (in mini syrup bottles) big muffins (as big as a mini cake) "Bottle" of milk (well chocolate milk, and I should add that Nora couldn't get enough of it! I had some other plans for the day, but didn't quite work out the way I had hoped for her big first birthday. I have more photos coming of her on her big day, but for now here is the set up...












No comments: