Friday, November 4, 2011

Such a Great Helper!

So this morning I was getting the girls ready for school in the bathroom and one of the girls said something like "What's wrong with our toilet?" I shouldn't even be blogging about this (reflects so poorly on me). Well nothing was wrong it was just dirty. Time to clean the toilet. It has been on my list but for some reason we had a hard week just keeping on top of the picking up. I feel like I have so many irons in the fire right now I just am not getting anything done. Blah blah blah. I could come up with a million excuses, but the bottom line (no pun intended) it just was not done.
So I have been working intensely with Molly on a "Star Student" packet and doll for her next week when she is the star student. So cute... More to come on that. Anyway Stella was in and would. I wasn't really paying attention anyway I was putting Nora down for a nap when I saw this as I walked by the bathroom...


I wondered if I was really seeing what I thought I was... So on closer investigation...



Yes folks! That is our bottle brush! The brush that I use to clean out Nora's bottles. REALLY! I'm so amazed that she knows what she is doing and in all honesty the toilet really did look a little better, which grosses me out even more seeing it on the floor!


Well the bottle brush made it into the garbage and I scrubbed the floor 2x's (and I wonder why I can't get to what I need to. I'm too busy cleaning up the messed the kids leave behind.