Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nora's Blessing Part 2




Here is my sweet baby in her amazing dress. I LOVE it! My mom was not able to participate or be part of the blessing so I asked her if she would make Nora a blanket. Turns out that didn't work out. Such a big project for someone who has no time, and I picked out the most difficult blanket for her to crochet. Anyway she was a great sport and ended up getting Nora this blessing dress in Japan instead. I love the dress, but love also what it represents (Amazing grandparents that love this baby and were busy serving the Lord. I love that the dress was from Japan representing family there that was not able to be with us, not only my mom and dad, but my little sister also serving in another mission in Japan.). I think this dress represented them so well. I love this baby Nor Nor. She is so sweet and adds so much joy and happiness to out home. How would we ever live without her?

5 comments:

Camille said...

love it!! what a cutie! that dress is adorable, i love the ruffles on the neck line. give her a squeeze from the eastons :)

Ashley said...

Oooh what a pretty dress! Can they pick me one up too!? :-) I love your sweet Nora. Her face is so peaceful and her hair is so fun!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love Nora, she is so sweet and so happy she is in the family. Love you sista.

Brooke said...

Sweet little Nora! She is so so beautiful!

Ryan and Whit said...

Linds, I can't believe this beautiful girl!! I can't stop staring at her. Congratulations Hot Mama!! I love you!