Saturday, December 20, 2008

High School Tag!

So my little sister Katheryn tagged me... Oh High School

1.Did you date someone from your school? Yes

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have one

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yep, I don't know if I should have.

4. Were you a party animal? I don't know that I was a party animal, but I liked to be where the action was.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir

7. Were you a nerd? No, I wish I was more of a nerd and I maybe could have done better with my grades.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yes

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I don't know that I really had one in High School. I worked in the office a lot and was the assistant principals run around girl. I was there so much they never knew if I was supposed to be in class or aiding!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? When I was a freshman we would sit outside, sophomore and on we would leave and go somewhere.

13. What is your school's full name? Timpview High School

14. School mascot and colors? Thunderbirds. Colors Blue & Orange :)

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Mike, and I know it's sad but I don't remember who I went with my Senior

16. Did you go to Prom and who with? I can see his face... Oh Steve

17. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not a chance!!!!!

18. What do you remember most about graduation? That I was done and that was that!!!!! Yea!

19. Where did you go senior skip day? Was there a day that was free... I thought that was every day:)

20. Were you in any clubs? No not really.

21. Have you gained some weight since then? I actually was smaller than I was in school, till Stella, but we are working on it.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Didn't go! I was way pregnant and feeling horrible.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yep! (County Seat)

No comments: