Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Sync!





Since I got home from the hospital I have just been ready to go! I bug Kris all the time "Where are we going to go?" In fact I almost went to church, but I have to remind myself that church is worse than taking her shopping or other public places. I can stick a blanket over her car seat and no one really will bother us, but at church everyone is just so excited that you have a ton of people looking, touching and breathing on her, so I opted not to take her and follow the 6 week rule. I was going crazy and so we decided to make the 45 min drive to my moms on Monday. Stella cried here and there but was pretty good over all. When I had put Stella in the car I noticed that she had the hiccups. Once I got on the free way I started to notice that Molly had the hiccups as well. They were totally in sink. I just couldn't help but smile and just think how lucky I am to have such an awesome life. How cute are these girls and I really look forward to each day and what it will bring. We got about half way there when Molly said "Shoe" pointing to Stella's car seat. She had put her shoe in Stella's car seat! Nice! I knew there was nothing I could do until we got to my moms. So when we got there my mom was outside watering her flowers and walked to the car. When we opened the back doors, sure enough there was Molly's shoe soil side up and Stella was sucking on the sole. SICK! Once again I just had to smile. What a kind sister to share with her younger sister. They are so much fun! I really do fell so blessed to have such healthy, happy and amazing girls. Not to mention my amazing husband, he is such an awesome husband and father! I think I'm the luckiest girl ever!

8 comments:

Sierra Baird said...

Those pictures are adorable! What a fun family.

The Wyler Family said...

i love those photos! you are lucky. you have two beautiful little girls!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...these pictures are so precious!!! I can see those two being the best of friends throughout their lives. They are both so beautiful!

Natalie said...

Love the pictures! What cute girls... with an amazing mom!

Camille said...

those pictures are so cute. i can't wait to hold little stella!!

The Bastian's said...

She is just so beautiful! I love her name too! What little cuties you have linds! I am so happy for you!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. Just think, in a couple of years they will be old enough to play together and will be the best of friends. So cute.

Kari said...

*LOVE* the pictures!! I haven't had a chance to congratulate you on your new arrival!!! We wanted to come and see you when we were in town last week but we never seem to have enough time to see everyone we want to when we are in town because our families demand our attention!! I think we either need to plan a couples get-away so we can catch up or Steve and I will have to sneak into Utah without telling our families :) Your girls are gorgeous! So happy to hear that you are rarin' to go after a long and difficult pregnancy ... I'm sure it feels fantastic!!!