Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years!

This New years eve was spent at my brother and his wife's house! They were so nice to let us all come over hang out and provide me with a whole try of Costco salted caramels! (Really I think I ate the whole thing, so good and every lb I gained was totally worth it;) They had the most darling set up, Sierra did such a great job on making us all feel special with the set up and all of the fun stuff they did! She is a great entertainer! I am the lamest person ever and realized I had left my camera at home when we were almost there... BOO! Sierra sent us a cute thank you note with this pic of Nora so I thought I would call this good for New Years Eve! Thanks for the photo shoot Sierra! I also stole this pic off her blog so you could see the cute set up she had going! So fun, delicious and beautiful! It was the perfect way to ring in the new year. So here were highlights of the evening. We ate like I said my favorite hat to be the salted caramels, but everything was amazing! We played games, chatted, my kids tortured their dog Elenore, Stella pulled the plug on the countdown (Cam was way nice about it and had it up and going for the count down) And then the new year was rung in by fun horns, poppers and confetti that Sierra had gotten! It was so much fun for all of us! Thanks for a great party!

No comments: