Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gone!








Well last monday was the day. My mom and dad flew out! It was hard to see them go and I knew that I would see them soon, but knowing that this would be the last time my little girls would be held, hugged and feel my parents was one of the hardest things form me. I know that we will talk to them and skype with them, but to know that they will miss that touch and so much of what happens in the next 3 years, was heart wrenching. I still miss them and my sisters like crazy, but know that they will have such a wonderful impact and great work for them in Japan. I still will miss them like crazy. I have kind of felt lost lately. I know that is only something that I can fix, but I know it will be fine. But even with the passing of Sophie I just wanted to talk to my mom and call her and tell her and cry to her and tell her how I was holding my girls closer and I just wanted her to tell me that things are ok. I'm grateful for such an amazing husband and friends that have let me talk their ears off and cry with and to them. It was nice to come home that night and find a little package from my mother in law. That was so nice of her to think of me. And to all of those that have helped me with all kinds of "mom" projects (i.e. projects I need my moms help with) you know who you are... thank you so much. I'm sure there will be many more to come.
I am grateful for the missionary program. Really! I keep telling my girls "when you go on your mission..." I know that this is an inspired call and that my dad and mom have been prepared for.

5 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I wanted to cry all over again reading your blog. Awesome pics. Except the ones of mauh crying. Love you! 2 weeks :)

The Richards Family said...

Oh Linds, I am so sorry and my heart aches for you! I love you and know you always have a friend to vent to and a babysitter in me! I love you!!

Whitney Baird said...

me too. but they are cute! miss you guys! but i cant wait to see you in a week!! ahhh yay!! Hi! I have a blog!

Natalie said...

Loved seeing the pictures. And I love you. Good luck.

The Wyler Family said...

what a tough time! i know what you're going through. believe me, it gets better. how fun that you get to go visit them. can't wait to hear all about it. :)