Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Hot Mama!




How cute is my sister in law. Chelsey is married to Kris's brother and she is darling and they surprised us all by announcing that they were expecting twins! We have been so excited for them. We are always excited about a new baby in the family, but 2 in one shot. Look how cute Chels is and over 6 months prego with twins! Really! She is so dang cute! Chelse Really I hope you know how cute you are, I know it's hard to feel that way when your pregnant with one, I can't imagine with two, but you are just little and darling and no one would know you were having twins if they weren't told! You really are one hot mama!

5 comments:

joanna said...

i completely agree, she is cute!
those are beautiful pictures...i can't even imagine TWINS!

p.s. you're anniversary cake is amazing! wow!

Neysa said...

How exciting for your sister-in-law. My sister, Brenna has twins. They just turned a year in May. She is TINY. She looks great.

Ellison Family said...

If I could only be so lucky! I don't look anywhere close to cute!!

Kari said...

Twins ... how fun (and exhausting just to think about)!! Noticed the link to your new family photos and I can't even being to say how gorgeous they are!!!!! I could just eat your little family right up! You really need to make a trip to AZ ... it was beyond fun to meet up with you guys for dinner - one of the few things that makes me wish we lived closer :)

Steph H said...

Wow, she looks great! And she's six months? That gives me hope. I'm already feeling enormous at four months with my twins. Does she know their genders? Are they identical? I need to be friends with all of these people. Great photos!