Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Nor Nor!

It's been way too long since my last post and I have a ton to catch up on, but there have been a few milestones that Nora has hit that I wanted to mark before I forget.
Last week at about 9 weeks she started to smile at us. She smiles a lot during her sleep and I have never had a baby do this but she will full on laugh during her sleep. Her little giggles are so sweet. But now she is smiling at us when she is awake and her sweet little dimple and wide gummy smile just melt my heart.
On the 23th if aug she started to intentionally make cooing sounds an other cute little sounds.
She is such a happy baby. Now that we have the food thing figured out and her thrush taken care of and if we keep her reflex meds in her she could not be a better baby.
Last night she went 9 hours. She has slept though the night before a few times but for the most part she is a once a nighter.
She is so fun to have around and the girls couldn't love her more. She is everything I felt she would be before she got here!
We love you Nor Nor!

No comments: