Sunday, April 27, 2008

Creative Molly




Molly has a way of making everything she does creative. The simplest tasks become very "creative" if you will, this is a perfect example. Molly and I eat breakfast together every morning and it is usually the same thing... toast, milk, and some dried cereal in a bowl. This morning Molly had dumped her cereal out of her bowl and had put her cup of milk, which fit perfectly in the bowl, inside the bowl. I looked over and she was picking up the bowl and bringing it to her mouth to drink out of her cup. I know for those of you who are still not understanding what I'm saying, just check out the pictures! Like I said... Creative!

8 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

she is so adorable. that's really funny with the bowl and cup. very inventive!

Bruner Family said...

So so cute! She is her mommy's little girl :) Those wheels in her head are spinning constantly :) She is a doll.

Uffens Family said...

Molly is such a beautiful little girl! I love those eyes! I hope her creativity keeps you totally entertained! :)

Kate Lorraine said...

That is so funny. It sounds like she takes after her Mom - always making daily tasks a little more entertaining! :) She is so cute!

Katie said...

Oh, these are such cute pictures. They are smarter than we think, eh? Way to have the camera ready! I think Molly is adorable!

Brooke said...

She takes after her mom....being creative. She is so dang cute. Love you both! xoxo

cristelle said...

this I can relate to. Exactly what Brynn does, but her cereal is not dry, it's got milk in it. So yea, it's really fun to clean up!

Emily*Scott*Logan said...

She is soo cute! Molly is just beautiful! K - I would LOVE to hang out with you!!! Why haven't we yet? What's your schedule like? Here's my email: emmyrosie@gmail.com
I love going to the "What a Woman Wants Show" have you ever been? Do you want to go? If not, lets plan something for next week! I could meet you for lunch on Tue, Thur, or Fri. I am excited to finally see you and meet cute little Molly. :)
Love you!