Tuesday, March 25, 2008

High Fashion


Molly is so funny in that she is all girl. She loves to be clean, hands, face, etc. but she also has a high fashion sense. She LOVES her uggs. She has on several occasions brought me her boots and wanted me to put them on. This was just after she had gotten up and I had taken her jammies 1/2 off to change her diaper, I was thinking that I would just get her dressed after breakfast. She went into her room got her boots and wanted me to put them on, then grabbing a clean diaper off the floor she put it on her head and settled in behind the couch to look at the baby name book. Like I said "High Fashion" she must get it from her dad! J/K

3 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

She is so flippin' cute! I can't wait to see her soon.

The Wyler Family said...

she is adorable. i need some lessons. i keep expecting the what not to wear people to jump out and take me away for some lessons. fashion just isn't what it used to be before ethan and when i had money to spend on clothing. :) oh, well, he's worth it.

Kari said...

Hilarious!! I can totally appreciate this with my houseful of girlies ... ours had a fetish with a pair of rainboots (that even made their way to church once when Steve was in charge)!!